- What personally identifiable information J and B Sales collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How J and B Sales uses the information.
- With whom J and B Sales may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of J and B Sales
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
J and B Sales is the sole owner of the information collected on our site. J and B Sales collects and monitors information from our users at several different points on our web site.
In order to use the services offered on our web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to disclose contact information (such as name and email address). If offered, it is optional for the user to disclose demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as a username). We do encourage full disclosure of these details in order for J and B Sales to provide a more customized experience on our site.
While J and B Sales exercises all due caution to protect your privacy, J and B Sales will not be held responsible for parties who attempt to illegally access our web site and intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Information Use - "Profiles"
J and B Sales stores information collected through cookies, log files and/or third interests in your user profile. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users detailing specific viewing preferences